Gary Trent Jr. and the Toronto Raptors will face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday. Trent averages 17.9 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.9 steals (second in league) and 0.3 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Trent’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets (March 6)
Trent Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.9 points Trent has scored per game this season is 2.6 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (20.5).
- Through 63 games this season, Trent has scored more than 20.5 points 19 times.
- So far this season, Trent is 27-for-51 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Trent’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Trent has made more than 3.5 three pointers in 20 of his 63 games so far this season.
- Allowing 103.3 points per game, the Cavaliers are the best team in the NBA defensively.
Trent Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Raptors Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from