The Toronto Raptors, including Gary Trent Jr., face the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Trent is posting 18.3 points, 2.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Trent’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets (April 28)
Trent Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5 points prop bet over/under set for Trent on Thursday is 1.2 more than his scoring average on the season (18.3).
- Trent has scored more than 19.5 points 29 times this season (through 87 games).
- Trent has gone up against a points prop bet in 71 games this season, and he’s hit the over 35 times.
- Trent has knocked down 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Trent has finished 39 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The 76ers are the eighth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 107.3 points per game.
Trent Vs 76ers
Bet On Raptors Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from