Gary Trent Jr. has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Trent’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Trent has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Trent is set at 16.5 points. That is 0.9 more points than his season average of 15.6.
- In 23 of 51 games this season (45.1%) Trent has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Trent’s average points prop this season has been set at 17.2 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.6 points on average.
- Trent is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In only 20 games this season (39.2%) Trent scored more than his average points over/under of 17.2.
- Teams are putting up 111.3 points per game against the Hawks this season, the 20th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Trent has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 23 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Trent has averaged 19.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (21.5).
- Trent has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game in 22 of 51 games (43.1%).
- Trent’s season-long PRA average (19.6) is 2.0 lower than his average PRA over/under — 21.6.
- In 56.5% of his opportunities this year (13 of 23), Trent has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 43.1% of his matchups this season (22 of 51 games), Trent covered his average PRA over/under (21.6).
Last 10 Games
Trent vs the Hawks
Bet on the Raptors vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from