Garrick Higgo hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 175 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Garrick Higgo odds for the Wyndham Championship
Higgo’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Higgo has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Higgo hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 47th.
- He finished -5 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Higgo has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,243 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Garrick Higgo 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-71||-0.712||-3.934||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-74||-9.924||3.486||$0|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||47||72-69-76-66 (-5)||-2.672||5.44||$40,600|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-81||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-68||-2.086||-2.12||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||75-71-70-70 (-2)||-16.284||7.108||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||-0.796||-1.538||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-9.596||2.328||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-83||-1.306||4.972||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-3.834||-2.676||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||-3.012||1.371||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-76||-3.444||-3.922||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||68-72-75-72 (+7)||0.611||-2.415||$16,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||70-69-64-71 (-10)||5.534||1.374||$96,350|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||68-69-69-70 (-16)||-1.758||-1.373||$113,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from