In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Higgo from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of July 16, 2022 at 12:30 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Garrick Higgo odds for The Open Championship
Higgo’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Higgo has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Higgo has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Higgo at The Open Championship
- Higgo placed 36th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Higgo finished 36th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards, compared to the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Higgo has played over the past year has been 62 yards shorter than the 7,297 yards St Andrews Links (Old Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Garrick Higgo 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||36||72-69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-81||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-68||-2.086||-2.12||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||75-71-70-70 (-2)||-16.284||7.108||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||-0.796||-1.538||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77||-9.596||2.328||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-83||-1.306||4.972||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-3.834||-2.676||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||-3.012||1.371||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||78-76||-3.444||-3.922||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||68-72-75-72 (+7)||0.611||-2.415||$16,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||70-69-64-71 (-10)||5.534||1.374||$96,350|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||68-69-69-70 (-16)||-1.758||-1.373||$113,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from