Gardner Minshew and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Minshew’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens.
Gardner Minshew Week 15 Player Props
Minshew’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Minshew will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense (254.1 yards allowed per game).
- Minshew has recorded 254.1 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 19.6 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Minshew has thrown for more than 234.5 yards.
- Minshew’s season passing yardage average of 254.1 is 0.6 yards higher than his 253.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Minshew has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six games).
- Minshew has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (253.5) in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Minshew’s 18.0 rushing yards per game average is 0.5 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 75% of his games this season (six of eight matchups), Minshew has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Minshew has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- Minshew has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (18.6) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- Minshew has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (18.6) by 0.6 yards.
- The Ravens give up 113.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Gardner Minshew or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from