Gabriel Davis Week 16 Player Props
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Davis is averaging 32.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (41.5).
- In five of 14 games this year (35.7%), Davis has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots have the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 222.3 yards per game.
- Davis’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.8 per game. He is averaging 5.0 less per game than that average.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.8 yards.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Gabriel Davis or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from