Fred VanVleet has several prop bets set for the contest against the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. Here are the insights you need to know for VanVleet’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- VanVleet has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- VanVleet has averaged 20.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 52.5% of his matchups this season (21 of 40 games) VanVleet has scored more than 20.5 points.
- VanVleet’s season scoring average of 20.1 is 0.8 points higher than his 19.3 average points over/under.
- VanVleet has hit the points over in 19 of 34 opportunities (55.9%).
- VanVleet has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19.3 points) in 52.5% of his games (21 out of 40 games).
- Teams are scoring 115.4 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fourth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- VanVleet has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 34 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- VanVleet combines to average 30.7 points, rebounds and assists, 0.8 less than his prop bet PRA total for Sunday’s game (31.5).
- In 45% of his games (18 out of 40) VanVleet has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Sunday’s game.
- VanVleet has a season-long PRA average (30.7) that’s 0.2 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (30.5).
- In just 15 out of 34 chances this year (44.1%), VanVleet has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 52.5% of his matchups this season (21 of 40 contests), VanVleet covered his average PRA over/under (30.5).
Last 10 Games
VanVleet vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Raptors vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from