Fred VanVleet will hit the court on Wednesday when his Toronto Raptors face off against the Oklahoma City Thunder. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet VanVleet’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- VanVleet has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- VanVleet’s 20.1 points per game average is 1.4 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 20 times this season (out of 42 total games — 47.6%) VanVleet has scored more than 21.5 points.
- VanVleet’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (19.4 points) by 0.7 points.
- VanVleet has hit the points over in 55.6% of his opportunities (20 of 36 chances).
- VanVleet’s season-long points prop bet average is 19.4 points, a figure he’s covered 23 out of 42 contests (54.8%).
- Opponents of the Thunder have scored 112.3 points per game this season, the 13th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- VanVleet has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 34 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- VanVleet has hit 3.4 three pointers per game, 0.1 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- VanVleet has made more than 3.5 threes in 45.2% of his games this season (19 out of his 42 games).
- VanVleet’s average made threes per game is 0.1 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 3.3.
- VanVleet has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 16 of his 34 chances (47.1% of his outings).
- In only 19 of 42 games (45.2%), VanVleet has made more threes than his 3.3 average prop bet total.
- The Thunder’s opponents are connecting on 12.7 three-pointers per game, which is the 16th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Raptors vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from