Fred VanVleet has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for VanVleet’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- VanVleet has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- VanVleet has put up 20.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.6 points greater than Friday’s points prop total.
- 20 times this season (out of 39 total games — 51.3%) VanVleet has scored more than 19.5 points.
- VanVleet’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (19.2 points) by 0.9 points.
- VanVleet has hit the points over in 54.5% of his opportunities (18 of 33 chances).
- VanVleet’s season-long points prop bet average is 19.2 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 20 out of 39 games (51.3%).
- The Suns’ opponents are racking up 107.4 points per game, which is the 28th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- VanVleet has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- VanVleet has averaged 30.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (29.5).
- In 23 of 39 games (59%) VanVleet has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- VanVleet’s season-long PRA average (30.8) is 0.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 30.6.
- VanVleet has gone over on his PRA prop bets only 45.5% of the time this season (15 of 33 opportunities).
- In 21 of 39 contests this season (53.8%) VanVleet covered his average PRA over/under (30.6).
Last 10 Games
VanVleet vs the Suns
Bet on the Raptors vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from