Fred VanVleet has several statistic-based prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Toronto Raptors and the Los Angeles Clippers. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Clippers.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- VanVleet has played in 50 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- VanVleet’s 19.4 points per game average is 1.1 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 24 times this season (out of 50 total games — 48%) VanVleet has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average points prop for VanVleet in 2020-21 is 19.6, 0.2 points above his scoring average on the season.
- VanVleet has gone over the point total in 52.4% of his opportunities (22 of 42 chances).
- VanVleet has hit the over on his point totals in 22 out of 50 matchups.
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 108.3 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- VanVleet has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 41 times this season.
- VanVleet has averaged 29.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (29.5).
- In 26 of 50 games (52%) VanVleet has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Tuesday’s game.
- VanVleet has a season-long PRA average (29.8) that’s 0.7 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (30.5).
- VanVleet has gone over on his PRA prop bets only 43.9% of the time this season (18 of 41 opportunities).
- In only 24 of 50 contests this season (48%) VanVleet covered his average PRA over/under (30.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Raptors vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from