The Toronto Raptors and Fred VanVleet will match up against the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday. VanVleet posts a team-high 6.8 assists per contest. He is also posting 19.3 points and 4.9 rebounds, shooting 43.0% from the floor and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (fifth in NBA).
In this article, we dig into all of VanVleet’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets (November 21)
VanVleet Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5 points prop bet over/under set for VanVleet on Sunday is 0.2 more than his season scoring average (19.3).
- VanVleet’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points six times through the 17 games he’s played this season.
- VanVleet is 6-for-16 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- VanVleet has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- VanVleet has made more than 3.5 treys in five games this season.
- On defense, the Warriors have conceded 100.9 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
VanVleet Vs Warriors (2020-21)
Bet On Raptors Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from