Fred VanVleet’s Toronto Raptors will take on the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. VanVleet is tops on the Raptors at 6.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 5.0 rebounds and 19.7 points.
Let’s take a look at VanVleet’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets (November 19)
VanVleet Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- VanVleet’s 19.7 points per game average is 0.8 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 16 games this season, VanVleet has scored more than 20.5 points five times.
- VanVleet has hit the over on his points prop total six times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- VanVleet’s 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- VanVleet has made more than 3.5 three pointers in five games this season.
- Giving up 110.5 points per game, the Kings are the 25th-ranked team in the league on defense.
VanVleet Vs Kings (2020-21)
Bet On Raptors Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from