Fred VanVleet and the Toronto Raptors will take the court against the Utah Jazz at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday. VanVleet leads his squad in assists per game (7.0), and also puts up 19.4 points and 5.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Below, we break down VanVleet’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets (November 18)
VanVleet Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5-point total set for VanVleet on Thursday is 0.9 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 15 games he’s played this season, VanVleet’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points six times.
- VanVleet has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- VanVleet has made 3.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- VanVleet has made more than 2.5 threes in nine games this season.
- The Jazz allow 102.2 points per game, fourth-ranked in the league.
VanVleet Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On Raptors Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from