Franz Wagner’s Orlando Magic will take the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Wagner is putting up 13.6 points, 1.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Wagner’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Franz Wagner Prop Bets (November 19)
Wagner Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wagner’s 13.6 points per game average is 1.1 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Wagner has recorded more than 12.5 points seven times this season (through 15 games).
- Wagner has exceeded his points prop total six times this season (in 13 games with such a prop).
- Wagner’s 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Wagner has made more than 1.5 treys in six of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Nets have allowed 103.9 points per contest, which is ninth-best in the NBA.
Wagner Vs Nets
Bet On Magic Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from