Francesco Molinari earned a 10th-place finish in his most recent tournament at Torrey Pines (South) (in the 2021 Farmers Insurance Open). He heads into the 2021 U.S. Open with +17500 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 14, 2021, 2:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Francesco Molinari odds for the U.S. Open
Molinari’s recent form
- Molinari hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 52nd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Molinari has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +4.5.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 17-20, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Course: Torrey Pines (South)
- Par: 72 / 7,698 yards
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Molinari at the U.S. Open
- In Molinari’s last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 23rd.
- Molinari has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Molinari finished 16th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2019. He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
- Molinari finished 10th when he last played this course in 2021. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Torrey Pines (South)
- Torrey Pines (South) measures 7,698 yards for this tournament, 367 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,331).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.7, while Torrey Pines (South) has a recent scoring average of -3.2.
- The average course Molinari has played over the last year (7,379 yards) is 319 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,698 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -2.6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -3.2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Francesco Molinari 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||52||74-73-69-81 (+9)||$27,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||78-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-73-70-67 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||59||69-70-76-73 (E)||$17,706|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||72-71-72-66 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||69-66-69-70 (-14)||$189,275|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Molinari’s -place performance in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort on May 20-23.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from