Below you’ll find stats and insights about Molinari from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of June 5, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Francesco Molinari odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Molinari’s recent form
- Molinari will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Molinari has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Molinari has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he’s made the cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Molinari at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Molinari finished 26th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 248 yards longer than average.
- Molinari will take to the 7,533-yard course this week at Muirfield Village Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,256 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Francesco Molinari 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||71-68-70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||70-72-75-71 (+8)||12.256||-0.924||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-70-67-64 (-18)||5.68||-0.860||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||1.990||-0.816||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||78-74||-2.366||-5.966||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-76||-9.128||-3.052||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||70-73-69-74 (-2)||4.311||-0.938||$73,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-70-74-68 (-2)||-2.217||1.780||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||70-69-73-68 (-4)||-3.781||4.689||$26,705|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||62||66-72-73-74 (-3)||-4.901||2.537||$18,480|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||67-67-67-68 (-19)||4.671||1.531||$256,500|
Molinari’s 55th-place finish in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from