Francesco Molinari missed the cut in his last appearance in the Masters Tournament, and he has +15000 odds to win as he tries for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Francesco Molinari odds for the Masters Tournament
Molinari’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Molinari has finished in the top 10 twice.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Molinari has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4.3 in his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Molinari at the Masters Tournament
- Molinari has one top-five finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 19th.
- Molinari made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- Molinari last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Courses Molinari has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,289 yards, 186 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.5 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Francesco Molinari 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||78-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-73-70-67 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||59||69-70-76-73 (E)||$17,706|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||72-71-72-66 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||69-66-69-70 (-14)||$189,275|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from