Euro 2024 Odds: France vs. Netherlands In Group D Friday Matchday 2

, ,
Written By Mo Nuwwarah | Last Updated
france vs. netherlands odds

As Euro 2024 continues, TheLines will preview select matches in the event. Here, we’ll look at France vs. Netherlands odds, a matchup between two Group D teams that have high hopes in Euro 2024 odds. France is on the three-way moneyline to win. Netherlands is . As far as predictions, the odds give France an implied probability of about 44% to win this game, with the Netherlands winning and a draw making up the other 56%.

Click any of the odds below to make a wager at online betting sites.

France Vs. Netherlands Projected Starting Lineups

Here’s a glance at each team’s expected starting lineup:

GK Mike MaignanGK Bart Verbruggen
DF William SalibaDF Virgil van Dijk
DF Dayot UpamecanoDF Stefan de Vrij
DF Theo HernandezDF Nathan Ake
DF Jules KoundeDF Denzel Dumfries
MF Antoine GriezmannMF Joey Veerman
MF Adrien RabiotMF Jerdy Schouten
MF N’Golo KanteMF Tijjani Reijnders
FW Marcus ThuramFW Cody Gakpo
FW Ousmane DembeleFW Xavi Simons
FW Olivier GiroudFW Memphis Depay

The biggest storyline for this game revolves around French superstar Kylian Mbappe. The striker, who played starring roles in the team’s last two World Cup finals runs, took a frightening blow to the head in the opener against Austria. Spewing blood, he wound up with a broken nose and was declared out for the next game.

However, recent reports have become more positive. Perhaps the team is blowing smoke to force the Dutch to prepare for Mbappe, but he’s been practicing with a mask on. The team now reportedly hopes he can go, though he should probably be considered an underdog.

Luckily for France, it has some firepower in reserve. Olivier Giroud, though advanced in age (37), still knows how to find the net. He’s scored 57 international goals.

Neither team was particularly impressive in its opener. Both squeaked by lesser squads by a one-goal margin. xG didn’t give the Netherlands much of an edge at all (1.58 to 1.24) in its match against a lightly regarded Polish team without much international experience.

Both teams feature quality striking from top-level goal scorers. This should be one of the more exciting matches of groups, and if a winner emerges, they’ll have all but sewn up the group.

Euro 2024 Team Profiles

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup F
HungaryCroatiaSerbiaAustriaRomaniaCzech Republic

Group D Table

TeamPointsRecordGoal Differential

France Vs. Netherlands: Game Props

See below for a selection of game props for France vs. Netherlands. These include both teams to score, as well as over/unders on cards shown and corners gained.

France Vs. Netherlands Odds: Player Props

See below for a full selection of player props for France vs. Netherlands odds, including to score a goal, to score the first goal, etc.

Latest Euro 2024 And Copa America News

Photo by Associated Press