The Fordham Rams (2-1) take the court against the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Hawks ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:15 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Fordham vs Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
Fordham Betting Insights
- Fordham compiled a 7-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Fordham’s games hit the over four out of 14 times last season.
- Fordham’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 129 points four times.
- The Rams had an average total of 126.1 in their outings last season, 2.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Insights
- Maryland-Eastern Shore did not participate in games in 2020-21.
Fordham Key Players
- Chris Austin averaged 11.4 points per game last season.
- Joel Soriano collected 9.2 rebounds per game and Jalen Cobb dished out 3.6 assists per contest.
- Austin knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Cobb grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Soriano averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.