The latest betting lines reveal that the Flyers areon the moneyline and the Blue Jackets are to win this matchup on Tuesday. The over/under in this game is set at .
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 5, 2022 at 4:13 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Flyers Vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Flyers Vs. Blue Jackets Player Props
Injury Report as of April 5
Flyers: Sean Couturier: Out (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out (Lower Body), Scott Laughton: Probable (Concussion), Nick Seeler: Questionable (Lower Body), Zack MacEwen: Questionable (Head)
Blue Jackets: Joonas Korpisalo: Out (Hip), Boone Jenner: Out (Back), Daniil Tarasov: Out (Hip), Alexandre Texier: Out (Finger), Yegor Chinakhov: Questionable (Upper Body)
|Flyers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blue Jackets Defense|
|2.58 (30)||Goals/Game||3.74 (30)|
|30.4 (18)||Shots/Game||35.4 (31)|
|8.5% (31)||Shooting %||10.6% (27)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (13)|
|Blue Jackets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Flyers Defense|
|3.19 (13)||Goals/Game||3.51 (25)|
|30.0 (21)||Shots/Game||34.1 (29)|
|10.6% (8)||Shooting %||10.3% (25)|
|6.9 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (31)|
Flyers And Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Flyers have won six of their 13 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (46.2%).
- Philadelphia has a record of 3-4 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (42.9% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Flyers a 57.4% chance to win.
- This season the Blue Jackets have won 20 of the 56 games, or 35.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Columbus is 14-33 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of victory for the Blue Jackets.
Head to Head
Columbus earned a 2-1 win in the most recent meeting between these squads. Gerald Mayhew led the Flyers with one goal. Oliver Bjorkstrand and Patrik Laine scored one goal each for the Blue Jackets.
- Cam Atkinson is one of Philadelphia’s top contributors this season with 50 points. He has averaged 0.3 goals per game, shooting 11.2%.
- Travis Konecny is another of Philadelphia’s top contributors currently with 43 total points (12 goals and 31 assists) to his name.
- On 93 shots (for 16 goals) and 17 assists, Joel Farabee has contributed 33 points this season.
- In 43 games played this season, Carter Hart (12-22-1) has allowed 131 goals.
Blue Jackets Leaders
- Laine has scored 25 goals (0.5 per game) and dished out 27 assists (0.5 per game), fueling the Columbus offense with 52 total points (1.0 per game). He averages 2.9 shots per game, shooting 17%.
- Jakub Voracek has helped lead the offense for Columbus this season with five goals and 46 assists.
- Bjorkstrand’s 24 goals and 26 assists add up to 50 points this season.
- Elvis Merzlikins is 18-14-2 in 48 games this season, conceding 151 goals (3.4 goals against average) with 1402 saves and a .903 save percentage (34th in the league).