The Florida State Seminoles (0-1) play the FCS Jacksonville State Gamecocks at Doak Campbell Stadium The Gamecocks, on the moneyline to win, visit the Seminoles, listed aton the spread, on September 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ACCN. The point total for the matchup is set at points.
Before you place a bet on this game, check out this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to betting trends and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Florida State Vs. Jacksonville State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Florida State Betting Trends And Insights
- The Seminoles have not been the moneyline favorite so far this season.
Jacksonville State Betting Trends And Insights
Florida State Players To Watch
- Jordan Travis leads his team with 130 passing yards (130.0 per game) and has a 47.4% completion percentage (9-of-19), throwing two touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Jashaun Corbin has taken 15 carries for a team-leading 144 rushing yards (144.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- So far this year Treshaun Ward has rushed for 76 yards on 11 carries (76.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Ja’Khi Douglas has three catches, leading his team with 80 yards (80.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown this season.
- Keyshawn Helton has contributed with four receptions for 53 yards.
- This season Malik McClain has caught one pass for 21 yards, averaging 21.0 receiving yards per game.
Jacksonville State Players To Watch
- Zerrick Cooper leads the team with 88 passing yards (88.0 yards per game) and has a 50% completion percentage this year (17-of-34) . He also has 30 rushing yards on six carries, averaging 30.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Pat Jackson has rushed for 22 yards on two carries (22.0 ypg).
- P.J. Wells has hauled in three receptions for 42 yards, best on his team. He averages 42.0 receiving yards per game.
- Michael Pettway has contributed with 17 yards on two catches. He puts up 17.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Isaiah Montgomery has 7 receiving yards on one catches, averaging 7.0 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from