The No. 24 Florida Gators (2-0) face the Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Gators’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Panthers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:03 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Florida vs Milwaukee Betting Odds
Florida Offense Vs. Milwaukee Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||Milwaukee Defense|
|74.2 (98)||Points/Gm||76.3 (298)|
|69.0 (175)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|47.1 (43)||Field Goal %||45.2 (255)|
|35.5 (91)||3PT %||38.0 (332)|
|53.1 (63)||Effective FG %||52.7 (294)|
|57.3 (43)||True Shooting %||56.2 (301)|
Milwaukee Offense vs. Florida Defense (From 2020-21)
|Milwaukee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Defense|
|75.5 (71)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|72.0 (64)||Possessions/Game||69.8 (201)|
|43.6 (193)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|32.9 (214)||3PT %||30.7 (35)|
|49.5 (210)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|53.8 (169)||True Shooting %||52.2 (124)|
Florida Betting Insights
- Florida won 10 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Gators were favored by 16 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Florida’s games went over the point total 11 out of 23 times last season.
- In 12 of 23 games last season, Florida and its opponents scored more than 140.5 points.
- The Gators had an average point total of 143.9 in their outings last season, 3.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
Milwaukee Betting Insights
- Milwaukee covered 16 times in 26 games with a spread last season.
- The Panthers were an underdog by 16 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in both.
- In Milwaukee’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times.
- Milwaukee combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points in 18 of 26 games last season.
- Panthers outings last year had a 143.2-point average over/under, 2.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Florida Key Players
- Tre Mann scored 16.0 points per game last season and added 3.5 assists.
- Colin Castleton pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Noah Locke hit 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Scottie Lewis averaged 1.6 steals per game. Castleton collected 2.3 blocks a contest.
Milwaukee Key Players
- DeAndre Gholston racked up 16.8 points per game last season.
- Te’Jon Lucas collected 5.8 assists a game and Amir Allen pulled down 5.5 rebounds per outing.
- Gholston had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Lucas averaged 1.1 steals per game. Allen collected 0.6 blocks a game.