The Green Bay Phoenix (0-3) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida International Panthers (2-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at McArthur Gymnasium. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Phoenix ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:31 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Florida International vs Green Bay Betting Odds
Florida International Offense Vs. Green Bay Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida International Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Bay Defense|
|73.2 (117)||Points/Gm||75.6 (293)|
|72.5 (52)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||47.6 (332)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||37.3 (326)|
|51.8 (105)||Effective FG %||53.9 (319)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||57.3 (327)|
Green Bay Offense vs. Florida International Defense (From 2020-21)
|Green Bay Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida International Defense|
|71.7 (156)||Points/Gm||76.2 (297)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (276)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||36.4 (301)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||52.9 (298)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
Florida International Betting Insights
- Florida International covered eight times in 30 games with a spread last season.
- The Panthers were favored by 4.5 points or more last season three times and failed to cover in all three.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times in Florida International’s games.
- In 23 of 30 games last season, Florida International and its opponents went over 134 points.
- Panthers contests last season had an average point total of 148.6, 14.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay covered 14 times in 26 games with a spread last year.
- The Phoenix covered the spread six times last year (6-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In Green Bay’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times.
- Green Bay played 19 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- Phoenix contests last year had a 144.5-point average over/under, 10.5 more points than this game’s total.
Florida International Key Players
- Antonio Daye Jr. averaged 16.8 points per game last season and added 4.5 assists.
- Dimon Carrigan pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Eric Lovett knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Daye averaged 2.4 steals per game. Carrigan collected 2.4 blocks a game.
Green Bay Key Players
- Amari Davis contributed 17.3 points per game last season.
- Emmanuel Ansong notched 5.3 rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber averaged four assists per game.
- PJ Pipes connected on 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Davis grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Stieber averaged 0.9 blocks a game.