The UTSA Roadrunners (7-12, 1-7 C-USA) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 24 Florida Atlantic Owls (17-1, 7-0 C-USA) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at UTSA Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Owls’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Roadrunners ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Florida Atlantic vs UTSA Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. UTSA Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTSA Defense|
|77.7 (56)||Points/Gm||74.5 (312)|
|8.6 (201)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (206)|
|47.3 (48)||Field Goal %||44.7 (248)|
|37.9 (35)||3PT %||32.5 (133)|
|55.6 (20)||Effective FG %||50.5 (215)|
|58.2 (37)||True Shooting %||53.7 (138)|
UTSA Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|68.2 (273)||Points/Gm||63.6 (42)|
|10.3 (152)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (162)|
|40.5 (337)||Field Goal %||41.2 (66)|
|35.0 (125)||3PT %||34.8 (247)|
|47.6 (314)||Effective FG %||47.0 (60)|
|52.2 (273)||True Shooting %||53.4 (129)|
Best Betting Sites For Florida Atlantic vs UTSA
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic is 12-3-1 ATS this season.
- A total of eight out of Florida Atlantic’s 16 games this season have hit the over.
- The Owls and their opponents have scored more than 144 points in six of 16 games this season.
- The average point total in Florida Atlantic’s games this season is 141.3, 2.7 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
UTSA Betting Insights
- UTSA has won seven games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Roadrunners have won each of their three games this year when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- UTSA and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times this season.
- The Roadrunners have played nine games this season that have gone over 144 combined points scored.
- The average total for UTSA’s games this season is 142.6 points, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls scoring 12.9 points per game.
- Nicholas Boyd leads Florida Atlantic with 2.4 assists a game and Vladislav Goldin paces the team with 6.1 rebounds per outing.
- Martin hits 2.0 treys per game to lead the Owls.
- Martin leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Goldin collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Florida Atlantic.
UTSA Key Players
- The Roadrunners go-to guy, Japhet Medor, leads the team in both scoring (13.7 points per game) and assists (3.8 assists per game).
- Jacob Germany collects all of the boards and is the UTSA leader in rebounds, getting 7.5 per game.
- John Buggs III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Roadrunners, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Medor tops UTSA in steals with 1.4 per game, and Germany leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.