The Florida Atlantic Owls (15-1, 5-0 C-USA) bring a 14-game winning streak into a home matchup with the North Texas Mean Green (14-3, 5-1 C-USA), who have won four straight. The contest begins at 2:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, January 14, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Owls’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Mean Green ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 14, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Florida Atlantic vs North Texas Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. North Texas Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Texas Defense|
|78.6 (49)||Points/Gm||53.6 (3)|
|9.7 (189)||Possessions/Game||3.4 (9)|
|47.5 (45)||Field Goal %||38.5 (13)|
|37.8 (38)||3PT %||31.4 (84)|
|55.7 (24)||Effective FG %||44.0 (15)|
|58.0 (54)||True Shooting %||49.1 (23)|
North Texas Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|North Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|62.2 (350)||Points/Gm||63.8 (46)|
|3.4 (355)||Possessions/Game||9.7 (174)|
|40.6 (338)||Field Goal %||40.7 (53)|
|32.4 (253)||3PT %||32.6 (136)|
|47.5 (317)||Effective FG %||46.0 (35)|
|52.0 (285)||True Shooting %||52.9 (110)|
Best Betting Sites For Florida Atlantic vs North Texas
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 10-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls are 8-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Florida Atlantic’s games have hit the over seven out of 14 times this season.
- The Owls’ 14 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 123 points 12 times.
- Florida Atlantic has an average point total of 142.4 in its matchups this year, 19.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
North Texas Betting Insights
- North Texas has covered seven times in 15 chances against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In North Texas’ 15 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Mean Green have played five games this season that ended with a combined score over 123 points.
- The average over/under for North Texas’ matchups this season is 115.8, 7.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls in scoring, putting up 13.1 points per game.
- Florida Atlantic is led in rebounding by Vladislav Goldin’s 5.9 rebounds per game and assists by Michael Forrest’s 2.4 assists per game.
- Martin hits 2.1 treys per game to lead the Owls.
- Bryan Greenlee leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Goldin collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Florida Atlantic.
North Texas Key Players
- Tylor Perry outpaced his teammates on the Mean Green scoring front by putting up 17.7 points per game. He adds 2.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game this season.
- Abou Ousmane (6.3 rebounds per game) and Kai Huntsberry (2.6 assists per game) are the North Texas leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Perry is tops from three-point range for the Mean Green, knocking down 3.1 treys per game.
- Perry tops North Texas in steals with 1.5 per game, and Ousmane leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.