The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (2-1) go up against the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2) at FAU Arena on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The game tips at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Owls’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Fightin’ Hawks ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 4:12 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Florida Atlantic vs North Dakota Betting Odds
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. North Dakota Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Dakota Defense|
|78.6 (34)||Points/Gm||75.5 (290)|
|70.4 (113)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|46.7 (53)||Field Goal %||46.9 (309)|
|38.1 (17)||3PT %||38.5 (338)|
|54.5 (34)||Effective FG %||53.1 (304)|
|56.8 (53)||True Shooting %||56.9 (319)|
North Dakota Offense vs. Florida Atlantic Defense (From 2020-21)
|North Dakota Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|68.8 (237)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|68.8 (184)||Possessions/Game||70.4 (222)|
|43 (230)||Field Goal %||40.8 (40)|
|34.1 (156)||3PT %||33.4 (156)|
|49.5 (210)||Effective FG %||46.9 (45)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||51.1 (62)|
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic went 13-11-1 ATS last season.
- The Owls were favored by 9 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- A total of 17 of Florida Atlantic’s games last season hit the over.
- In 14 of 25 games last season, Florida Atlantic and its opponents went over 141 points.
- The Owls had an average total of 136.8 in their contests last season, 4.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
North Dakota Betting Insights
- North Dakota put together a 10-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks covered the spread twice when an underdog by 9 points or more last year (in five opportunities).
- A total of 14 of North Dakota’s games last season hit the over.
- North Dakota played 15 games last season that went over 141 combined points scored.
- Fightin’ Hawks contests last year had a 139.8-point average over/under, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Michael Forrest scored 12.9 points per game last season.
- Bryan Greenlee collected 2.9 assists per game and Jailyn Ingram pulled down 5.7 rebounds per outing.
- Forrest was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Kenan Blackshear grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Karlis Silins averaged 0.7 blocks a contest.
North Dakota Key Players
- Filip Rebraca scored 16.9 points per game last season while adding 7.6 rebounds.
- Tyree Ihenacho dished out 4.1 assists per game.
- Ethan Igbanugo made 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Ihenacho averaged 1.6 steals per game. Seybian Sims collected 0.7 blocks an outing.