The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Florida Atlantic vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairleigh Dickinson Defense|
|78.4 (31)||Points/Gm||74.1 (296)|
|40.0 (21)||Possessions/Game||35.6 (242)|
|46.9 (45)||Field Goal %||47.7 (347)|
|36.9 (44)||3PT %||35.5 (279)|
|55.0 (20)||Effective FG %||54.8 (350)|
|58.0 (26)||True Shooting %||61.0 (357)|
Fairleigh Dickinson Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Fairleigh Dickinson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|77.6 (43)||Points/Gm||65.0 (41)|
|35.6 (120)||Possessions/Game||40.0 (343)|
|45.4 (124)||Field Goal %||40.3 (18)|
|34.7 (154)||3PT %||31.7 (64)|
|52.0 (118)||Effective FG %||45.8 (15)|
|55.6 (111)||True Shooting %||50.8 (35)|
Best Betting Sites For Florida Atlantic vs Fairleigh Dickinson
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 22-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have been favored by 15.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- A total of 17 out of Florida Atlantic’s 33 games this season have hit the over.
- In 14 games this season, the Owls and their opponents have gone over 144.5 total points.
- The average point total in Florida Atlantic’s contests this year is 143.4, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Insights
- Fairleigh Dickinson is 15-17-2 ATS this year.
- The Knights have covered the spread twice this year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Fairleigh Dickinson and its opponents have combined to hit the over 18 out of 34 times this season.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 144.5 points in 21 of 34 games this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s contests this season have a 151.6-point average over/under, 7.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis leads the Owls scoring 13.5 points per game.
- Nicholas Boyd leads Florida Atlantic with 2.5 assists per game and Vladislav Goldin paces the team with 6.4 rebounds per outing.
- The Owls are led by Alijah Martin from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s blocks leader is Goldin, who collects 1.2 per game. Davis leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Fairleigh Dickinson Key Players
- Demetre Roberts has the top spot on the Knights scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.5 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Joe Munden Jr. collects all of the boards and is the Fairleigh Dickinson leader in rebounds, grabbing 4.9 per game.
- Grant Singleton leads the Knights in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Singleton tops Fairleigh Dickinson in steals with 1.9 per game, and Ansley Almonor leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.