Bookmakers give the Flamesodds to pick up a win and list the Oilers at on the moneyline for this Monday matchup. The total for this contest is set at .
This article references betting data current as of March 7, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Flames Vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Flames Vs. Oilers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 7
Oilers: Zack Kassian: Out (Upper Body), Kris Russell: Out (Undisclosed), Josh Archibald: Out (Illness), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: Out (Shoulder), Tyson Barrie: Out (Upper Body), Jesse Puljujärvi: Out (Lower Body), Evan Bouchard: Questionable (Illness)
|Flames Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|3.50 (6)||Goals/Game||3.21 (21)|
|35.6 (2)||Shots/Game||31.7 (19)|
|9.8% (13)||Shooting %||10.1% (22)|
|10.1 (29)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.1 (13)|
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Flames Defense|
|3.23 (10)||Goals/Game||2.46 (3)|
|33.2 (10)||Shots/Game||29.2 (7)|
|9.7% (15)||Shooting %||8.4% (3)|
|9.6 (24)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.4 (9)|
Flames And Oilers Betting Trends
- The Flames have been a moneyline favorite 39 times this season, and have gone 25-14 in those games.
- Calgary has a 6-3 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -220 or shorter.
- The Flames have an implied moneyline win probability of 68.8% in this matchup.
- The Oilers have been an underdog in 14 games this season, and won six (42.9%).
- Edmonton has entered three games this season as an underdog by +175 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
- The moneyline set in this outing implies a 36.4% chance of victory for the Oilers.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these teams, Edmonton earned a 5-3 win. Noah Hanifin (one goal and two assists) and Matthew Tkachuk (one goal and one assist) were among the Flames’ top performers. Evan Bouchard and Leon Draisaitl each scored two goals for the Oilers.
- Johnny Gaudreau has been critical to Calgary’s offense this season, registering 70 points in 54 games.
- Tkachuk has 64 points (27 goals, 37 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- With 57 points through 54 games (27 goals and 30 assists), Elias Lindholm has been an important part of Calgary’s offense this season.
- As Calgary’s top goalie, Jacob Markstrom has recorded 24 wins and 11 losses this season while allowing 92 goals with 1130 saves.
- Draisaitl’s 38 goals and 41 assists in 56 games for Edmonton add up to 79 total points on the season.
- Connor McDavid is a top offensive contributor for Edmonton with 79 total points this season. He has scored 29 goals and added 50 assists in 55 games.
- Zach Hyman’s 19 goals and 18 assists add up to 37 points this season.
- Mikko Koskinen is 16-8-2 this season, amassing 865 saves and giving up 92 goals (3.0 goals against average) with a .904 save percentage (32nd in the league).