The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-6, 4-3 ASUN) aim to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they host the Kennesaw State Owls (14-6, 6-1 ASUN) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Owls ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
FGCU vs Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
FGCU Offense Vs. Kennesaw State Defense
|FGCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kennesaw State Defense|
|70.6 (209)||Points/Gm||68.9 (172)|
|13.6 (75)||Possessions/Game||9.8 (141)|
|42.9 (267)||Field Goal %||45.3 (274)|
|34.2 (179)||3PT %||36.1 (292)|
|50.6 (207)||Effective FG %||52.2 (283)|
|54.4 (198)||True Shooting %||59.0 (300)|
Kennesaw State Offense Vs. FGCU Defense
|Kennesaw State Offense||Stats (Rank)||FGCU Defense|
|75.2 (111)||Points/Gm||66.8 (109)|
|9.8 (221)||Possessions/Game||13.6 (285)|
|46.4 (80)||Field Goal %||41.7 (83)|
|38.5 (22)||3PT %||32.3 (118)|
|53.9 (57)||Effective FG %||48.4 (122)|
|56.4 (98)||True Shooting %||53.4 (128)|
Best Betting Sites For FGCU vs Kennesaw State
FGCU Betting Insights
- FGCU has put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 6-6 when playing as at least 3-point favorites this season.
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to go over the point total seven out of 19 times this season.
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 142 points in five of 19 games this season.
- The average point total in FGCU’s games this season is 137.4, 4.6 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Kennesaw State Betting Insights
- Kennesaw State has won 11 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing six times.
- The Owls have covered the spread six times this year (6-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- A total of 10 Kennesaw State’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Owls have played 10 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- The average over/under for Kennesaw State’s contests this season is 144.1, 2.1 more points than this game’s point total.
FGCU Key Players
- Isaiah Thompson leads the Eagles in scoring, putting up 12.9 points per game.
- Zach Anderson paces FGCU with 7.7 rebounds per game and Caleb Catto leads the team with 3.3 assists per matchup.
- The Eagles are led by Thompson from beyond the arc. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- FGCU’s blocks leader is Dakota Rivers, who collects 0.9 per game. Chase Johnston leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
Kennesaw State Key Players
- Chris Youngblood owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 14.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- Brandon Stroud (6.4 rebounds per game) and Terrell Burden (3.8 assists per game) are the Kennesaw State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Youngblood is tops from three-point range for the Owls, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Burden tops Kennesaw State in steals with 1.6 per game, and Demond Robin leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.