The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (10-10, 2-4 ASUN) will visit the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (12-8, 2-4 ASUN) after losing six straight road games. The contest starts at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Colonels ( ).
This article makes reference to odds valid as of January 27, 2022 at 3:58 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
FGCU vs Eastern Kentucky Betting Odds
FGCU Offense Vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense
|FGCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|76.6 (62)||Points/Gm||71.1 (236)|
|70.3 (108)||Possessions/Game||74.7 (343)|
|45.1 (128)||Field Goal %||44.2 (252)|
|35.8 (87)||3PT %||30.5 (60)|
|53.8 (56)||Effective FG %||49.9 (218)|
|56.4 (75)||True Shooting %||52.7 (206)|
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. FGCU Defense
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||FGCU Defense|
|80.7 (17)||Points/Gm||72.6 (281)|
|74.1 (32)||Possessions/Game||72.0 (289)|
|42.3 (269)||Field Goal %||43.6 (223)|
|35.4 (103)||3PT %||34.7 (253)|
|51.0 (160)||Effective FG %||50.2 (233)|
|53.4 (205)||True Shooting %||52.1 (179)|
FGCU Betting Insights
- FGCU is 9-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 3 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- A total of 13 out of FGCU’s 20 games this season have hit the over.
- In nine of 20 games this season, FGCU and its opponents have gone over 153 points.
- The Eagles have an average total of 142.3 in their matchups this year, 10.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky has covered seven times in 16 chances against the spread this year.
- The Colonels have covered the spread three times this year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- So far this year, three out of Eastern Kentucky’s 16 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Eastern Kentucky’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 153 points in five of 16 outings.
- Colonels matchups this season have a 152.9-point average over/under, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
FGCU Key Players
- The Eagles points and assists leader is Tavian Dunn-Martin. He averages 19.6 points per game and adds 5.8 assists.
- FGCU is led in rebounds by Kevin Samuel’s 9.7 per game.
- Dunn-Martin is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, hitting 3.1 per game.
- FGCU’s blocks leader is Samuel, who records 2.9 per game. Cyrus Largie leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Devontae Blanton leads the team in both scoring (11.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- The Eastern Kentucky leader in assists is Braxton Beverly with 3.7 assists per game.
- Cooper Robb is tops from three-point range for the Colonels, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s Robb has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jannson Williams is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.