FanDuel NFL Special - Bet $5 Win $150 in CASH - Simply register your account, make a deposit, and bet $5 on either the Cowboys or Saints, and if your team wins you get $150 in Cash. (Please note the regular risk-free bet offer mentioned elsewhere in this review is not available in conjunction with this promotion) - To Claim Click This Link
New users at FanDuel Sportsbook who use our links to open an account will receive a risk-free bet worth up to $1,000. You don’t need a FanDuel bonus code either, just register using our links and you’ll be all set.
FanDuel Sportsbook debuted in New Jersey soon after sports betting was given the green light in the state.
Today, FanDuel is the market leader in the Garden State and has expanded to Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Virginia, Tennessee, Arizona, Iowa and Connecticut. FanDuel Sportsbook will be coming online in New York and Louisiana in the coming months as well.
So, besides awesome promos, does the FanDuel Sportsbook app have to offer sports bettors? Are there any bonus offers you should be aware of? What’s it like to use the platform?
For those answers and everything else regarding FanDuel, read on.
FanDuel welcome bonus
The sports betting marketplace is quite crowded and competitive. To stand apart from the competition, operators aren’t shy about offering enticing incentives for new users.
FanDuel hits that mark with one of the more generous offers we have seen. New users are entitled to a risk-free bet of up to $1,000. If you live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia or Michigan the deal just got sweeter too. You will also receive up to $1,000 in casino credit to be used at FanDuel’s online casino. Making your total welcome bonus worth up to $2,000.
To qualify for the bonus, you must sign up for an account and make a deposit. From there, place your first wager.
If your bet is correct, your account will be credited with the winnings, which you can keep or withdraw as per usual.
If your bet loses, then FanDuel will refund the amount of your wager, up to $1,000, within 72 hours. FanDuel puts the amount in your account as site credit and is not able to be withdrawn. The site credits have a one-time playthrough requirement.
Here’s an example of how it works:
Let’s say you deposit $100 and use these funds for your first wager. If your bet wins, your account will be credited with the winnings. You can withdraw the winnings or keep it in your bankroll. It’s entirely up to you.
If your $100 bet loses, FanDuel will credit your account with $100 in site credits within 72 hours. This amount is not able to be withdrawn.
You can use this $100 to place another bet. If it wins, you can withdraw or keep the winnings.
The $100 is not able to be withdrawn yet because you have only played once. If you place another $100 bet and that wins, the full amount in your account will be available for withdrawal.
Do I need a Fanduel sportsbook promo code for the bonus?
FanDuel promo code None - Use Links to receive the risk-free bet of up to $1,000. You automatically qualify for the bonus offer when you signup at Fanduel from TheLines. If your first wager loses, FanDuel will credit your account with site credits equal to the amount of the wager.
FanDuel sportsbook promo code for November 2021
|Online Sportsbook||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk-Free Bet Bonus||Up to $1,000!|
|Legal States||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA & WV|
|Local Partner||Phoenix Suns|
|Last Verified:||November 2021|
FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona Launch
While it took some time for Arizona to join the ranks of legal sports betting states, things have moved quickly since it happened. The legislative green light was given in April 2021. Operators have been inking deals in preparation of a launch in time for NFL season.
FanDuel has joined forces with the Phoenix Suns to gain entry into the market. The top notch online sportsbook is available for bettors across the state, and plans are also in the works for a huge retail shop at the Suns arena.
The NBA and FanDuel already have a partnership deal in place, so pro hoops will naturally be a big focus for its entry into the desert. Suns bettors should be on the lookout for special promos all season long, such as odds boosts and special ‘same game’ parlays.
Fans of other sports will also receive plenty of attention. For example, FanDuel is also an official betting partner of the NFL, and this season is poised to be the biggest ever in terms of betting volume. FanDuel will be among those satisfying the demand.
As a recognized leader in sports betting, FanDuel is always a name to watch when new markets open up.
|Arizona Online Sportsbook||FanDuel Sportsbook|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona Promo Code||Click to claim promo|
|Risk Free First Bet||Up to $1,000|
|Last Verified:||November 2021|
Is FanDuel legal and safe?
FanDuel Sportsbook is officially up and running in several states, and the company has its sights set on entering many more in the future. In all markets in which it’s available, it’s completely legal and safe to play on FanDuel. Here’s a look at where things stand in the following states.
- FanDuel Sportsbook New Jersey: A retail FanDuel Sportsbook opened at the Meadowlands Racetrack in East Rutherford in July 2018, which was followed by the online and mobile rollout in September.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania: FanDuel’s retail outlet opened at Valley Forge Casino in March 2019 with the online and mobile launch taking place the following July.
- FanDuel Sportsbook West Virginia: The Casino Club at the Greenbrier unveiled a FanDuel Sportsbook in Sept. 2018, but online and mobile didn’t come out until Aug. 2019.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana: Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa in Michigan City opened up a retail FanDuel sportsbook in Sept. 2019, which was followed by the online and mobile launch in October.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Iowa: 2020 marked the debut of FanDuel in Iowa via a partnership with Diamond Jo Casino in Dubuque, which is also home to a retail FanDuel Sportsbook.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado: FanDuel went live in Colorado on May 1, 2020. The company has hitched its wagon to Golden Gates Casino Black Hawk for market access.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Virginia: Launched on January 21, 2021. There are no requirements for having a brick-and-mortar partner in the state.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois: FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing is the land-based partner for FanDuel in Illinois, which went live in the state in August 2020.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Tennessee: FanDuel was one of the first online sportsbooks in Tennessee, going live on November 1, 2020, which was the very first possible date. There are no requirements for having a land-based partner in Tennessee.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan: FanDuel is partnered with MotorCity Casino in Detroit and launched on January 22, 2021.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona: Arizona sportsbooks launched on September 9th, 2021 in time for the coming NFL season. FanDuel is partnered locally with the Phoenix Suns.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Connecticut: Connecticut sports betting went live to the general public on October 19, 2021, in conjunction with the start of the 2021-22 NBA season. FanDuel partnered with Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment in CT.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Louisiana: FanDuel is not yet live in LA, as online sports betting has yet to launch. FanDuel most likely will come online in November or December 2021 or in the early months of 2022.
- FanDuel Sportsbook New York: Online sports betting is not fully up and running in New York, but it’s getting close. Nine mobile operators were recommended for licenses in the state and FanDuel was one of the lucky nine. We’re anticipating that FanDuel Sportsbook New York will come online by February 2022 at the latest.
FanDuel has become a market leader in every state entered to date. We’re going to assume the same thing will occur across the US as sports betting legislation gets passed elsewhere and FanDuel enters additional markets.
FanDuel sports betting points & rewards
As of right now, FanDuel does not offer a loyalty rewards program for its sportsbook customers.
There has been speculation of that changing as the company’s sportsbook operations continue to grow. We will update this page as new information becomes available.
For its daily fantasy sports (DFS) operations, the FanDuel Players Club program will reward you with what is known as FanDuel Points (FDP).
For each $1 in entry fees, you will earn five FDPs. As your FDP balance adds up, you can redeem these points to enter paid contests with every 2,400 in FDPs equaling $1.
Also, as a member of the FanDuel Players Club, you will qualify for monthly tiers depending on how much you play. At the end of the month, you will receive an entry to weekly or monthly free-play events based on your tier level.
Redeeming rewards at retail locations
Since the sportsbook doesn’t have a loyalty program as of yet, there’s no way for you to redeem rewards at FanDuel’s retail locations. If the company chooses to implement the rumored rewards program, we would imagine there will be an in-person redemption option.
FanDuel online sportsbook: How to create a new account
Signing up at FanDuel is a quick, easy and painless process.
After accessing the sportsbook and clicking the “Join Now” button, FanDuel will ask for standard sign-up information such as your name, address and email. After entering the info, your account will be created automatically.
If you happen to run into any trouble while creating your account, the customer support information for FanDuel is on the right-hand side of the screen. There are email and chat options, as well as a toll-free support number.
Users must be at least 21 years or older and be in the state to sign up and use FanDuel Sportsbook. The company uses geolocation technology, which verifies that users are where they say they are.
State regulations require an extra step for new users in Illinois. You must complete the process at the operator’s land-based partner, in this case FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing, 9301 Collinsville Road, Collinsville.
FanDuel sportsbook app
FanDuel offers a top-notch sports betting app. Clear information about downloading the app is available on FanDuel’s web portal. You will be able to download the app that coincides with your mobile device’s operating system.
- Availability: The FanDuel sports betting app is available for both Apple and Android devices.
- Speed: The apps are quick and intuitive. We didn’t come across any annoying lags in our tests.
- Overall Performance: The app is smooth, user-friendly and has an appearance that is easy on the eyes. It’s simple to navigate and quite similar to the web experience, albeit in a condensed manner.
- Markets: All markets that are available online are also available on mobile.
- Live Betting: The live betting feature is available for app users.
- Bet Slip: On most mobile sportsbooks, it can be tough to navigate the betting slip. Well, that’s not the case on FanDuel. It’s easy to minimize and restore the slip, as well as to place or cancel bets.
- General Layout: FanDuel offers a clean layout that is easy to navigate. We are impressed with the betting slip feature as it’s much easier to use than on other mobile sportsbooks. The platform is responsive but not overly sensitive.
- Cashier: Similar to the bet slip, the cashier function also works great on mobile. All of the information you need will appear right on the screen, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth.
FanDuel browser, desktop review
Since FanDuel nails it on mobile, one would expect they would do the same on the desktop side. Well, that assumption is right on the money.
The website is clean and smooth with a sharp appearance. It’s fast and responsive with a layout that makes it easy to find what you need.
Everything available on the mobile side is also available on the web version.
In fact, it’s even easier to find what you need. The mobile and tablet experience requires more of a condensed view of the lay of the land. On your desktop computer, you’ll have the full layout right in front of you.
On the left-hand side, you’ll find a clickable list of sports offerings.
In the center, you’ll find a rotating menu of promotions atop the market offerings, which are broken down into categories such as “Popular” and “Live.”
To the right, an empty bet slip stands at the ready for you to add wagers.
As with the mobile experience on FanDuel, we have no complaints. One note to keep in mind: While you can access the web version on mobile, you’re better off going with the app on those devices. The app is optimized to work on smaller screens, while the web-based version is not. It’s still functional but stick with the app for mobile.
Click here to join FanDuel – Get an up to $1,000 risk-free bet!
FanDuel user experience
We found that FanDuel Sportsbook to be a fantastic offering.
Both the web and mobile-based options are quick and easy to use, not to mention being visually appealing. The clean layout of markets and sports offered is a gigantic plus, as is the easy-to-use bet slip.
The cashier function is seamless and provides several options. FanDuel also offers many ways to get customer support, including a live chat option and a toll-free support number.
Sports betting at FanDuel gets a big thumbs up from us.
While our personal preference is for the larger, web-based version, there’s nothing not to like on mobile. We were able to quickly find what we were looking for in the smaller setting and had no trouble navigating around.
How does FanDuel benefit casual bettors?
For those new to sports betting, a perfect world scenario involves a platform that is simple, clear, and easy to get around.
When questions come up, it would be great to have a few various support options. In addition, some basic educational material would be helpful.
FanDuel nails it on all fronts. The platform is laid out in a clear-cut fashion with everything the user needs only a click away.
How does FanDuel benefit experienced bettors?
Experienced bettors know what they want.
In a nutshell, a platform devoid of annoying kinks and glitches, a smooth experience, an efficient cashier function, and odds that are in line or better than the general market. Users will get all of the above at FanDuel and then some.
Betting options at FanDuel Sportsbook
Sports bettors will find all of the various wagering options they could ask for at FanDuel.
There are standard bets, including moneyline, point spread and totals, as well as futures, props and live betting.
FanDuel offers a wide array of sports as well.
From popular options such as football and basketball to individual contests like golf and tennis, the site has you covered. FanDuel even offers niche sports such as cricket and rugby, all of which you can clearly find on the main menu of sports offerings.
The selection you will find on FanDuel is as good as you will find on other sportsbooks, and better than those that don’t expand into niche offerings.
For each of the games and events, the layout is clean and makes the odds for the specific bet types crystal clear.
Using the NFL as an example, you will be able to see on the same screen the moneyline, point spread and total odds. Clicking on a game or event will bring up the other betting markets available, such as props or alternative wagering opportunities.
For props, you will find wagers related to things such as “the first player to procure a TD” or “receiving yards for (player) will be over/under (xx) yards.”
These bets are kind of like a game within a game, and they help to enhance the experience from a viewing and wagering perspective.
What’s not available at FanDuel
FanDuel has covered all the bases. You will find a wealth of sports to bet on, as well as numerous wagering options.
There are a few state-specific differences to keep in mind:
- FanDuel PA: The sportsbook is up and running for retail and mobile with no restrictions in place.
- FanDuel NJ: Retail and online sportsbooks are open for business. Users are not permitted to bet on college games involving teams that are in the state.
- FanDuel IN: The retail and online sportsbook are both up and running.
- FanDuel WV: Retail operations are open while the online side recently resumed operations.
- FanDuel CO: Colorado bettors can not wager on esports.
- FanDuel IL: The online sportsbook is running, in-person registration requirement is currently required.
- FanDuel MI: No major betting restrictions in place.
- FanDuel TN: Live betting on college sports is prohibited
- FanDuel VA: The online sportsbook is up and running. The law strictly prohibits betting on any of Virginia’s college teams, including in-game betting on college sports
- FanDuel AZ: Prop bets involved individual college athletes are not allowed.
- FanDuel CT: Betting on Connecticut college teams is allowed, but only on a very limited basis. The team must be playing in a tournament with at least four teams and even then, only a futures bet on the CT team to win the tournament is permitted.
- FanDuel LA: No major betting restrictions in place.
- FanDuel NY: No major betting restrictions at this time.
FanDuel odds boost
FanDuel does offer odds boosts from time to time, but there is no set schedule on what will be available and when.
However, you can see current odds boosts from the main betting screen. There’s a separate tab for “Odds Boosts,” which you can find right next to the “Live Betting” tab.
Additionally, the promotion’s banner will occasionally display unique odds boost opportunities. If you opt in for promotional emails, you will also receive offers at times for current odds boosts and special promotions.
How does FanDuel’s pricing compare to other sportsbooks?
For a sportsbook to remain competitive in today’s crowded marketplace, they need to offer pricing that is at least in line with market standards, if not better.
In our research, FanDuel is right where it needs to be in terms of odds.
In fact, we found that the moneyline odds available on certain games were even better than the average odds at other books.
Naturally, there will be the occasional outlier in which FanDuel may be off on a line in comparison to another. For the most part, the sportsbook is on top of the marketplace and has an excellent feel for where lines should be.
Let’s take a look at the moneyline odds for a Week 1 NFL game as an example. Here are the average odds for this contest at the major sportsbooks:
- Washington Redskins: +325
- Philadelphia Eagles -425
Here are the current moneyline odds for the same game on FanDuel:
- Washington Redskins: +350
- Philadelphia Eagles: -430
While the odds on the favored Eagles are -430 on FanDuel versus an average of -425 elsewhere, check out the leap in the potential return for betting on the underdog Redskins. FanDuel is offering odds of +350, while other books are offering +325.
Let’s run through the math for a $100 wager to see the difference:
- Winning $100 bet at odds of +325 = $325 profit
- Winning $100 bet at odds of +350 = $350 profit
This may not seem like a massive difference in the grand scheme of things, but adjustments of a few points in either direction can add up to a substantial amount throughout a season. This works in the other direction as well.
Check out the average moneyline odds for this Week 1 NFL game:
- Indianapolis Colts: +265
- Los Angeles Chargers: -325
Now, check out what FanDuel was offering for the same contest:
- Indianapolis Colts: +250
- Los Angeles Chargers: -300
The odds for the Colts are a little better elsewhere, but the price for the favored Chargers is much better on FanDuel.
Here’s the math:
- Winning $100 bet at odds of -325 = $30.80 profit
- Winning $100 bet at odds of -300 = $33.30 profit
Once again, it’s a better return on FanDuel, and differences as this can add up during NFL season.
We can’t promise that FanDuel will have the best price every time. However, we can tell you that the odds are competitive and the book provides even better prices than average on some games.
How to deposit and cash out winnings?
FanDuel offers numerous funding options on the deposit and withdrawal side.
It accepts major credit and debit cards, as are ACH, wire and online bank transfers. PayPal is another convenient option that can prove to be useful.
Some banks and payment providers will automatically block gambling-related transactions. There are no such restrictions with PayPal, so users of the online payment processor can deposit and withdraw with ease.
Payments are seamless and go through smoothly. On the withdrawal side, payments process quickly on FanDuel’s end. However, transactions can take some time to go through via bank or PayPal.
ACH and e-check withdrawals are generally approved within 24 hours; however, it could take between three and five business days for funds to be deposited into your bank account.
PayPal transactions are processed quickly by FanDuel, but it could take 24-48 hours before it appears in the PayPal account.
FanDuel has opened up a number of retail sportsbooks in states it has entered, so there are options to be found for doing business in person. Here’s what the current lay of the land looks like for cash at the cage with FanDuel.
FanDuel cash at cage options
- FanDuel NJ: Cash at cage is available at Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment, 1 Racetrack Dr., East Rutherford, NJ 07073.
- FanDuel PA: Cash at cage is available at Valley Forge Casino Resort, 1160 1st Ave., King of Prussia, PA 19406.
- FanDuel WV: Cash at cage is available at The Greenbrier, 101 Main St. West, White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986.
- FanDuel IN: Cash at cage is available at Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa, 777 Blue Chip Dr., Michigan City, IN 46360.
- FanDuel IA: Cash at cage is available at Diamond Jo Casino, 301 Bell St., Dubuque, IA 52001.
- FanDuel CO: Cash at cage not available at this time.
- FanDuel IL: Cash at cage is available at FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing, 9301 Collinsville Road, Collinsville IL 62234.
- FanDuel MI: Cash at cage not available at this time.
- FanDuel TN: Cash at cage not available at this time.
- FanDuel VA: Cash at cage not available at this time.
- FanDuel AZ: Cash at cage not available at this time.
- FanDuel CT: Cash at cage is available at Mohegan Sun Casino, 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd., Uncasville, CT 06382.
- FanDuel LA: No word yet as to whether cash at cage will be available at FanDuel Louisiana.
- FanDuel NY: No word yet as to whether cash at cage will be available at FanDuel New York.
How to contact customer service
FanDuel offers several customer support options.
You will find at the bottom of the homepage a clickable link labeled “Support.” Clicking the link brings you to a new page that lists out the contact options available.
There’s a live chat feature that is available around the clock, as well as an email option.
FanDuel also offers a toll-free number, so you talk to someone directly from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
The mailing address for the company is also displayed right on the support page.
We’re big fans of reliable customer support, and this is another area in which FanDuel nails it. Representatives on the online chat feature are polite and well-informed. After clicking the chat feature, we were speaking to someone in less than a minute. We found the same when we tested the support phone number.
If support is a major factor when you measure a sportsbook operator, then you will be pleased with FanDuel.
FanDuel and sponsorships
Through both DFS and sports betting, FanDuel has been very active on the sponsorship front. The company has a number of deals in place with major sports leagues. On the betting side, the company has inked deals to serve as official gambling partner for numerous teams, including:
- New Jersey Devils
- Denver Broncos
- Phoenix Suns
We would imagine there will be more to come in this area as FanDuel Sportsbook expands elsewhere. The company already has a big national presence thanks to lots of ad spending through the years, but further engagement in local markets can only help with growth.
History of FanDuel
From its roots as a daily fantasy sports company, FanDuel has branched out into sports betting.
The company joined the Paddy Power Betfair family in 2018. Soon thereafter, the landmark Supreme Court ruling on sports betting dropped.
FanDuel was founded in 2009. The company quickly became a significant player in the burgeoning DFS scene. The legalization of sports betting was still a ways away at this time, so DFS filled a niche as a legal avenue for users to have a little skin in the game while watching sports.
FanDuel wasted little time leaping into action. New Jersey was the first state to legalize sports betting, and FanDuel would open a retail sportsbook at the Meadowlands soon afterward. The company rolled out its FanDuel NJ website and mobile offerings for the Garden State shortly after that.
The company has followed a similar path in other states it has entered, including a FanDuel in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The retail operations came first with the online sportsbook coming later.
FanDuel went live with an online book in Colorado in the spring of 2020, Illinois in August of 2020, Iowa in September 2020, Tennessee in November 2020, Virginia in January 2021, Arizona in September 2021, Connecticut in October 2021. The next states expected to launch are New York and Louisiana, which should be coming online very soon, hopefully in time for Super Bowl LVI. The sports gaming giant plans to enter more states as legalization matters are ironed out. The reception for FanDuel has been positive, as well as from the sports betting community. It’s quite clear that the DFS giant is well on its way to becoming a significant force in the industry.