March Madness is a betting smorgasbord. There is non-stop action on the first two full days of the NCAA Div. 1 men’s basketball tournament, and top sportsbooks like FanDuel will be offering dozens and dozens of props and odds boosts. Of course, you can always bet on the tournament winner in their team futures market as well.
Here is a look at what FanDuel has cooking for the 2021 Big Dance.
FanDuel Sportsbook sign up bonus
FanDuel Sportsbook has an outstanding welcome bonus for new users. You can get a Risk Free bet worth up to $1,000.
Here is how to take advantage of the offer:
- Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook by going here
- Make your first deposit
- Place your first bet. However much money you initially bet, that’s the amount you will get refunded if you lose. For instance, if you bet $100 on the moneyline for Team X to beat Team Y in the first round of the NCAA tournament, and Team X lost – you would be refunded the $100.
FanDuel Sportsbook will refund you the money within 72 hours of the initial wager.
FanDuel Sportsbook’s March Million
For every bet you place on an eligible NCAA tournament game from March 18 through April 4, you will be entered for a chance to win a whopping $1 million.
New and existing users in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia will be allowed to participate.
The phrase “close but no cigar” does not apply to FanDuel Sportsbook as it offers parlay insurance on college basketball games. Here is how it works:
- Make a parlay bet of 5 or more legs on college basketball
- If all of the legs hit except for one, you will get your money back
- Teasers and same game parlays are not eligible
- The max refund per eligible wager is $25
- Refunds are issued within 72 hours
FanDuel offers an abundance of prop bets on each NCAA tournament game.
Props you can expect to see include:
First half moneylines, first half point spreads, first half total points, point spread alternatives and more.
FanDuel also has player prop options for most games. For instance, for the Big Ten Tournament championship game between Ohio State and Illinois on March 14 – FD offered the following props:
- Ayo Dosunmu to score 20 or more points and Illinois to win: +145
- EJ Liddell to score 20 or more points and Ohio State to win: +650
- Duane Washington Jr assists total: Under 3.5 (-120), Over 3.5 (-106)
FanDuel will posting hundreds of more betting options on the 2021 NCAA tournament in the coming days. Check back here for the latest odds boosts and promos from FD.