The mobile version of FanDuel Sportsbook is live and offering real-money sports betting in New Jersey. The fully operational version of FanDuel Sportsbook is available to those physically located in the state through a desktop platform, as well as through iOS and Android devices.
FanDuel Sportsbook first made its debut at a physical location back in mid-July when it opened at Meadowlands Racetrack. Now that FanDuel has gone mobile, anyone located in the state can place legal wagers on the app.
How to get started
Downloading the FanDuel Sportsbook app and is easy. Below you’ll find the step-by-step instructions for downloading FanDuel Sportsbook for iOS and Android devices:
- You will advance to the app download page. Click on the download button at the bottom of the screen. Once the app downloaded to your device, click open and log into the FanDuel Sportsbook using the email linked to your account.
- You’re now eligible for the $500 risk-free first bet! Follow corresponding instructions for making an initial deposit. Deposits are accepted via credit card.
Deposits and withdrawals
FanDuel Sportsbook offers customers multiple methods for both deposits and withdrawals. As with other gaming sites, FanDuel provides a disclaimer for its customers about certain banks declining credit card transactions pertaining to online wagering companies and provides a comprehensive list of same.
Deposits can be made at FanDuel Sportsbook through the following methods:
- Credit/debit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- FanDuel Prepaid Card, which can be applied for on the website of parent company Betfair.
- ACH (echeck)
- Online bank transfer (with selected banks set up for online bill pay)
Withdrawals from FanDuel Sportsbook can be made through the following methods:
- FanDuel Pre-Paid Card
Now that you’ve got the boring stuff out of the way, it’s time to start looking around at what FanDuel Sportsbook has to offer.
Comprehensive array of betting options, user-friendly format
As with the brick-and-mortar version, FanDuel Sportsbook offers the typical comprehensive array of wagering options, including:
- Moneyline/Run lines
- Over/under bets
- Game and individual player props
- Round robin
FanDuel Sportsbook’s interface boasts a user-friendly design that bears some similarities to the company’s daily fantasy sports platform. Upon log-in, users are greeted with a lobby that has a rotating “carousel” of current betting options that are typically customized to that individual’s wagering history on the site.
Directly underneath a trio of tabs allows users to sort out all betting options by the following criteria:
Upon clicking any of these tabs, users will find the selections sorted by sport and game or match. Each entry will further display odds for the Spread, the Moneyline or Run line, and the total. Clicking on a “More Bets” tab located in the bottom right-hand corner of each game’s entry reveals any additional wagering options, such as props on the margin of victory of either team.
To place a bet, users simply click on the tab containing the line they wish to wager on. That activates a betting slip on the right-hand side of the screen, which features “wager” and “to win” boxes. Once the wager amount is inserted, the “to win” box automatically populates with the potential winnings based on the odds.
The bet slip contains clickable tabs running horizontally across the top with options for Standard, Teaser (bets on minimum of two teams) and Round Robin (bets on minimum of three teams) wagers.
Wide selection of sports leagues available for wagering
Sports selections are also arranged vertically down the left-hand side of the screen. FanDuel offers a thorough assortment of options that consists of:
Sports not in season have their own unique set of “offseason” betting options. For example, before the NBA regular season tips off October 16, bettors can wager on the following:
- Futures (Team odds on winning league championship, conference title, division title)
- Team Wins
- Player Futures (i.e. individual player odds on end-of-season awards and All-Star selections)
- Playoff Specials
- Betting Guide – provides novice users with a basic overview of different types of sports bets
- Terms and Conditions
- House Rules
- Responsible Gaming