The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 2, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Broncos odds
- The points total average for Falcons games this season is 54.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Broncos games average 47.1 total points, 2.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 in four games (50% of matchups).
- Denver’s contests have gone over 49.5 points on three occasions (42.9% of games).
- The two teams average a combined 47.1 points per contest, 2.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Falcons score the 14th-most points in the league this season, while the Broncos’ offense racks up the 27th-most.
- These two teams yield a combined 54.1 points per game, 4.6 higher than the total for this matchup.
- This game features the league’s 17th-ranked (Denver) and 22nd-ranked (Atlanta) scoring defenses.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Atlanta has played in four games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
Broncos Betting Insights
- Four Denver’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its opportunities).
- Denver has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
When the Falcons Have the Ball
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.1 points per game this season, the same amount as the Falcons have scored.
- In games where Atlanta score at least 26.1 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.1 points.
- The Falcons hold a 40.5-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Broncos defense this season (400.5 to 360). The Falcons average 5.7 yards per play while the Broncos give up 5.3 per play.
- When the Atlanta offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season.
- When Denver allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season.
- The Broncos have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 123.4 yards per game in 2020 compared to the 108.6 yards the Falcons offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- In games where the Atlanta rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Falcons are 1-3 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Denver defense allows opponents to pick up less than 123.4 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Broncos have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Atlanta doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
When the Broncos Have the Ball
- The Broncos average 21 points per game, seven fewer than the Falcons give up per outing (28).
- When Denver scores at least 21 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This season, Atlanta has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 26.1 or fewer points.
- The Broncos collect 83.7 fewer yards per game (326.9), than the Falcons give up per contest (410.6). The Broncos average 5.1 yards per play, while the Falcons allow 6.5 per play.
- When the Atlanta offense put together a game with at least their 2019 average in yardage, they were 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread last season.
- In games Atlanta limits its opponents to 410.6 or fewer yards, it has a 2-3 record ATS and a 2-3 record overall.
- This season, the Broncos pile up 112.9 rushing yards per game, 13.7 more per game than the Falcons allow per contest (99.2).
- Denver has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record when the team runs for at least 112.9 yards.
- This season, Atlanta is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when holding opponents to no more than 99.2 yards on the ground.
- The Broncos turn the ball over 2.1 times per game, one more turnover per game than the 1.1 the Falcons force on average.
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it turns the ball over 2.1 or fewer times.
- This season, Atlanta has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Ryan has thrown for 2,462 yards while completing 66.8% of his passes (211-of-316), with 12 touchdowns and four interceptions in eight games this year (307.8 yards per game).
- Gurley has rushed for a team-leading 531 yards on 140 carries (66.4 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in eight games.
- Hill has 219 yards on 48 carries (27.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of eight games.
- Ridley has reeled in 43 passes to lead the team with 657 yards while scoring six touchdowns. He has been targeted 68 times and averages 82.1 yards per game over eight outings.
- Jones has also added 584 yards on 38 grabs with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 97.3 receiving yards per game over six matchups this year.
- Gage has caught 33 passes on 46 targets for 368 yards and one touchdown, averaging 46.0 yards per game in eight contests in 2020.
- Jarrett has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 4.0 TFL and 28 tackles over eight games.
- Oluokun has totaled 54 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in seven games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on five tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended eight in games this season.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Lock has thrown for 927 yards while completing 58% of his passes (83-of-143), with four touchdowns and five interceptions in five games this year (185.4 yards per game).
- Gordon has taken 90 attempts for a team-leading 375 rushing yards (62.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in six games.
- Lindsay has 287 yards on 45 carries (71.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of four games.
- Jeudy has been targeted 47 times and has 23 catches to lead the team with 359 yards (51.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown in seven games this season.
- Patrick’s statline this year shows 23 catches for 354 yards and two touchdowns over six games. He averages 59.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 33 times.
- Fant has caught 29 passes on 43 targets for 304 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 50.7 yards per game in six contests in 2020.
- Chubb has notched a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 21 tackles over seven games.
- In seven games over the 2020 campaign, Johnson has collected 57 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Simmons has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended seven in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from