NEC foes meet when the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (12-9, 5-1 NEC) host the Stonehill Skyhawks (8-13, 4-3 NEC) at Rothman Center, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 22, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Skyhawks ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 22, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs Stonehill Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Fairleigh Dickinson Offense Vs. Stonehill Defense
|Fairleigh Dickinson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stonehill Defense|
|79.1 (37)||Points/Gm||71.9 (253)|
|12.8 (192)||Possessions/Game||11.0 (110)|
|45.2 (142)||Field Goal %||44.7 (244)|
|34.4 (165)||3PT %||35.5 (277)|
|51.9 (133)||Effective FG %||52.0 (284)|
|55.5 (133)||True Shooting %||56.9 (247)|
Stonehill Offense Vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Defense
|Stonehill Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairleigh Dickinson Defense|
|67.4 (293)||Points/Gm||76.2 (335)|
|11.0 (253)||Possessions/Game||12.8 (168)|
|43.7 (228)||Field Goal %||48.9 (356)|
|34.7 (143)||3PT %||36.8 (325)|
|51.2 (169)||Effective FG %||56.6 (359)|
|55.6 (127)||True Shooting %||64.5 (361)|
Best Betting Sites For Fairleigh Dickinson vs Stonehill
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Insights
- Fairleigh Dickinson has covered seven times in 19 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Knights have not covered the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- So far this season, 10 out of Fairleigh Dickinson’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- The Knights and their opponents have scored more than 146.5 points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s matchups this year have an average total of 155.3, 8.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Stonehill Betting Insights
- Stonehill has put together a 9-9-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Skyhawks have an ATS record of 3-4-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year.
- So far this year, six out of Stonehill’s 20 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Skyhawks have played five games this season that have gone over 146.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Stonehill’s games this season is 139.2 points, 7.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Fairleigh Dickinson Key Players
- The Knights points and assists leader is Demetre Roberts. He averages 17.5 points per game and adds 4.0 assists.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s rebounding leader is Sean Moore, who grabs 5.1 per game.
- Grant Singleton connects on 2.6 treys per game to lead the Knights.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s steals leader is Singleton, who grabs 2.0 per game. Ansley Almonor leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Stonehill Key Players
- Andrew Sims leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (4.6 rebounds per game).
- Isaiah Burnett has the title of Stonehill assist leader, dishing out 2.5 assists per game this season.
- Max Zegarowski is tops from three-point range for the Skyhawks, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Stonehill’s Burnett has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.7 per game and Cole Bergan is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.