The Fairfield Stags (13-17, 9-11 MAAC) host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (12-17, 7-13 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC rivals at Boardwalk Hall, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Stags’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Peacocks ( ).
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 7, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Fairfield vs Saint Peter’s Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Fairfield Offense Vs. Saint Peter’s Defense
|Fairfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Defense|
|65.3 (329)||Points/Gm||65.5 (52)|
|34.3 (130)||Possessions/Game||27.5 (9)|
|41.2 (329)||Field Goal %||43.9 (171)|
|28.8 (359)||3PT %||34.7 (230)|
|46.5 (340)||Effective FG %||50.1 (162)|
|51.5 (297)||True Shooting %||56.7 (280)|
Saint Peter’s Offense Vs. Fairfield Defense
|Saint Peter’s Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairfield Defense|
|61.7 (355)||Points/Gm||65.8 (58)|
|27.5 (356)||Possessions/Game||34.3 (230)|
|39.0 (360)||Field Goal %||44.6 (217)|
|29.2 (357)||3PT %||28.8 (5)|
|44.1 (360)||Effective FG %||49.0 (109)|
|47.9 (355)||True Shooting %||53.4 (122)|
Best Betting Sites For Fairfield vs Saint Peter’s
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Fairfield Betting Insights
- Fairfield is 15-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Stags are 4-5-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- A total of 14 out of Fairfield’s 29 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Stags and their opponents have scored more than 121.5 points in 19 of 29 games this season.
- Fairfield has an average point total of 131.2 in its contests this year, 9.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Saint Peter’s Betting Insights
- Saint Peter’s has won 11 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Peacocks have an ATS record of 5-10 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 28 times this season.
- The Peacocks have combined with their opponents to score more than 121.5 points in 18 of 28 games this season.
- Saint Peter’s games this year have had a 127.2-point total on average, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fairfield Key Players
- Supreme Cook leads the Stags in scoring (13.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Fairfield’s assists leader is Caleb Fields, who racks up 2.4 per game.
- The Stags are led by TJ Long from long distance. He hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Fairfield’s steals leader is Fields, who averages 1.4 per game. Chris Maidoh leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- Isiah Dasher outpaced his teammates on the Peacocks scoring front by putting up 13.5 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game this season.
- The Saint Peter’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Corey Washington (5.0 rebounds per game) and Latrell Reid (3.7 assists per game).
- Dasher makes more threes per game than any other member of the Peacocks, cashing in 1.4 treys per game.
- Reid tops Saint Peter’s in steals with 1.1 per game, and Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.