The Canisius Golden Griffins (11-20, 7-13 MAAC) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Fairfield Stags (14-17, 8-12 MAAC) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at Boardwalk Hall. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Stags’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Golden Griffins ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 8, 2022 at 4:03 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Fairfield vs Canisius Betting Odds
Fairfield Offense Vs. Canisius Defense
|Fairfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canisius Defense|
|67.9 (260)||Points/Gm||71.5 (247)|
|64.2 (332)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (278)|
|43.5 (218)||Field Goal %||46.1 (317)|
|33.9 (177)||3PT %||29.9 (24)|
|50.2 (190)||Effective FG %||50.8 (241)|
|53.1 (208)||True Shooting %||53.6 (224)|
Canisius Offense Vs. Fairfield Defense
|Canisius Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairfield Defense|
|69.1 (230)||Points/Gm||66.1 (85)|
|68.8 (143)||Possessions/Game||67 (87)|
|40.5 (332)||Field Goal %||43.2 (178)|
|30.9 (309)||3PT %||32.8 (148)|
|46.6 (325)||Effective FG %||48.1 (106)|
|50.4 (302)||True Shooting %||50.7 (82)|
Fairfield Betting Insights
- Fairfield is 16-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Stags have been favored by 3 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- A total of 14 out of Fairfield’s 30 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Fairfield and its opponents have combined to score more than 132 points in 16 of 30 games this season.
- Stags matchups this year have an average total of 134.3, 2.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Canisius Betting Insights
- Canisius is 15-15-0 ATS this year.
- The Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 11-9 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year.
- So far this season, 10 out of Canisius’ 30 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Canisius’ games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 132 points in 22 of 30 outings.
- Golden Griffins games this year have had a 142-point total on average, 10 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fairfield Key Players
- Taj Benning leads the Stags scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Fairfield is led in rebounding by Supreme Cook’s 8.3 rebounds per game and assists by Caleb Green’s 2.7 assists per game.
- Jake Wojcik knocks down two treys per game to lead the Stags.
- Fairfield’s blocks leader is Cook, who averages 0.7 per game. Wojcik leads the team averaging one steal a game.
Canisius Key Players
- The Golden Griffins leader in scoring is Armon Harried with 11.3 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 1.5 assists per game.
- Jacco Fritz (5.4 rebounds per game) and Ahamadou Fofana (3.2 assists per game) are the Canisius leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Jordan Henderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Griffins, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Fofana tops Canisius in steals with 1.2 per game, and Harried leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.