Ezekiel Elliott Week 9 Player Props
Elliott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Steelers allow 96.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Elliott’s 65.1 rushing yards per game average is 5.6 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Elliott has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 81.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 16.4 on average.
- Elliott has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (81.5) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Elliott is averaging 27.5 receiving yards per game, 8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In five out of eight games this year (62.5%), Elliott has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 22nd-most yards in the NFL this season (241.1 per game).
- In half of his games, Elliott has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.5 yards.
- Elliott’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He averages 1.0 less per game than that average.
- Elliott has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ezekiel Elliott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.