Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Elliott’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ezekiel Elliott Week 14 Player Props
Elliott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Elliott’s 65.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 12 total games — 41.7%), Elliott has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 134.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Elliott’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 75.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 10.2 on average.
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (75.5) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- Elliott has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Elliott’s per-game rushing attempts average (16.6) is 0.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- Elliott has collected more than 17.5 rushing attempts in seven of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Elliott’s season-long average over/under is 17.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 58.3% of Elliott’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 12 games).
- Elliott’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He’s gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- Bengals opponents average 28.7 rushing attempts per game, the eighth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ezekiel Elliott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from