Ezekiel Elliott Week 13 Player Props
Elliott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Elliott will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 111.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Elliott has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (76.3) by 12.0 yards.
- Elliott has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (76.3) in just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Elliott is averaging 23.3 receiving yards per game.
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Elliott has put up more than 18.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (240.2 per game).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Elliott has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.3 yards.
- Elliott’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.3 per game. He is averaging 3.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Elliott has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ezekiel Elliott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from