Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Elliott has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against Washington. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Ezekiel Elliott Week 12 Player Props
Elliott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Elliott will go up against a Washington squad that allows 120.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Elliott’s 67.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.0 less than Thursday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games — 40%), Elliott has had more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 76.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 9.3 on average.
- Elliott has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only four games this season (40%), Elliott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 76.8.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Elliott is averaging 24.9 receiving yards per game, 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (22.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Elliott has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Washington features the best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 217.6 yards per game.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Elliott has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.8 yards.
- Elliott’s season average of 24.9 receiving yards per game is 1.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.8.
- Elliott has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ezekiel Elliott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from