Ezekiel Elliott Week 11 Player Props
Elliott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Elliott’s 63.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Elliott has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- The Vikings allow 115.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Elliott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (77.9) by 14.3 yards.
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (77.9) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Elliott has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Elliott has averaged 16.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Elliott has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Elliott has averaged 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (18.2).
- In five of nine games this year, Elliott took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Elliott’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 18.2. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- Vikings opponents average 28.2 rushing attempts per game, the 12th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ezekiel Elliott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from