Evan Fournier and the New York Knicks will face the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Fournier averages 14.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 42.5% from the field and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game (ninth in NBA).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Fournier’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Evan Fournier Prop Bets (March 18)
Fournier Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Fournier has racked up 14.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Fournier’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points 32 times in the 69 games he’s played this season.
- Fournier has gone up against a points prop bet in 66 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 23 times.
- Fournier has hit 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Fournier has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 39 games this season.
- The Wizards are the 18th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 111.6 points per game.
Fournier Vs Wizards
Bet On Knicks Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from