Evan Fournier and the New York Knicks will take on the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Fournier is averaging 14.4 points, 1.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Fournier in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Evan Fournier Prop Bets (March 16)
Fournier Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Fournier on Wednesday is 2.1 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 68 games he’s appeared in this season, Fournier’s point total has gone over 16.5 points 23 times.
- So far this season, Fournier is 23-for-65 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Fournier’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Fournier has finished 27 games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- The Trail Blazers give up 113.6 points per contest, 26th-ranked in the league.
Fournier Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Knicks Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from