Evan Fournier and the New York Knicks will take the court against the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Fournier is putting up 12.7 points, 2.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Fournier’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Evan Fournier Prop Bets (November 17)
Fournier Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Fournier has racked up 12.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.2 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Fournier’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points seven times in the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Fournier has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in 15 tries).
- Fournier has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Fournier has made more than 1.5 treys in eight games this season.
- The Magic are the 23rd-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 110.1 points per game.
Fournier Vs Magic
Bet On Knicks Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from