Euro 2024 Odds: England vs. Switzerland Quarterfinal Match On Saturday

, ,
Written By Eli Hershkovich | Last Updated
England vs Switzerland Odds

As the UEFA European Championships carry on, will provide bettors with soccer betting guides for every match in the Euro 2024 bracket. Let’s examine the latest odds for England vs. Switzerland, one of Saturday’s quarter-final matches. The Brits are priced as on the three-way moneyline to win. Meanwhile, Switzerland is in this betting market. Regarding predictions, the current odds give England an implied probability of roughly 44.4% to win this match in regular time, with Switzerland winning and a draw making up the other 55.6%.

Click any odds below to make a wager at online betting sites. Remember, when betting Euro 2024 odds for the Knockout Stage, there are two ways to bet the matches. The three-way moneyline includes a draw. Those markets cover the first 90 minutes plus stoppage time.

England vs. Switzerland “To Advance” Odds

Bettors can also dabble in “to advance” or “to qualify” betting markets. These odds reference whether a team will move on in the field, regardless of when the game is won. Be mindful that teams may win in extra time or a penalty shootout, meaning the three-way markets only pay out “draw” bets.

England vs. Switzerland Projected Starting Lineups

Here are the expected starters for each team:

GK Jordan PickfordGK Yann Sommer
DF Kyle WalkerDF Fabian Schar
DF John StonesDF Manuel Akanji
DF Marc GuehiDF Ricardo Rodriguez
DF Kieran TrippierDF Leonidas Stergiou
DF Trent Alexander-ArnoldMF Granit Xhaka
MF Declan RiceMF Remo Freuler
MF Jude BellinghamMF Michel Aebischer
MF Phil FodenFW Dan Ndoye
FW Bukayo SakaFW Ruben Vargas
FW Harry KaneFW Breel Embolo

Match Preview

England are the consensus favorite to win Euro 2024 at . That said, head coach Gareth Southgate has struggled to pull the right strings. Jude Bellingham saved their tournament hopes against Slovakia before Harry Kane delivered the game-winner, but their attacking formation has underwhelmed otherwise.

Moreover, their defense was heavily criticized in that match, especially Southgate’s decision to play Kieran Trippier heavy minutes at left-back. Overall, Slovakia generated three shots on target during the game while compiling 2.15 xG, besting England (1.52 xG) in that metric.

However, there is a historical trend that favors the Brits.

England hasn’t lost to Switzerland since a World Cup qualifier in 1981. To boot, they’re undefeated against the Swiss at the Euros, having won five of the previous eight matches. Most recently, they tallied a 3-0 victory in 2004.   

England vs. Switzerland: Game Props

You can sift through various England vs. Switzerland props, including corner kicks generated.

If you don’t have a sportsbook app yet, sign up and consider using sign-up promos on this match to improve your chances of making a profit and decrease your chances of losing money. A new Fanatics Sportsbook promo offers new users up to $1,000 in bonus bets.

England vs. Switzerland Odds: Player Props

Check out a full catalog of player props regarding odds for England vs. Switzerland, including scoring an anytime goal and the first goal.

Latest Euro 2024 And Copa America News

Euro 2024 Team Profiles

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup EGroup F
HungaryCroatiaSerbiaAustriaRomaniaCzech Republic

Photo by Associated Press