Manatt Digital has revealed the three companies that will be pitching in the live finals of the Manatt Digital Esports Startup Launchpad.
The finalists – FirstBlood, Maestro, and Vantage – will have the chance to pitch live to the audience at the Esports & Casino Resorts conference on October 26th in Las Vegas.
“We were very impressed with the submissions that entered into our Manatt Startup Launchpad pitch competition,” said Eunice Shin, Managing Director, Manatt Digital.
“We look forward to hosting the pitch presentations and competition of FirstBlood, Maestro and Vantage at the inaugural Naruscope event,” Shin added. “These strong contenders will be sure to excite and impress the attendees with the caliber of their solutions and offerings in this dynamic eSports sector.”
More about the Manatt Digital Esports Launchpad finalists
The launchpad finalists were selected from dozens of entries by a judging panel that included representatives from Manatt, Narus, and external voices from the VC and esports spheres.
- FirstBlood is a “decentralized esports platform that lets players challenge each other in the field and win rewards.” More at FirstBlood.io.
- Maestro “helps broadcasters maximize their strategies using a suite of engagement tools to delight and monetize fans while capturing robust audience behavioral data.” More at Maestro.io.
- Vantage Sports is “a training platform for League of Legends players who strive for excellence,” offering data-driven insights “provided as personalized feedback so you can measure your performance against players at your position and rank.” More at VantageSports.gg.
“I love pitch competitions, and was really inspired by many of the entries we saw,” offered John Caldwell, partner at conference producer Narus Advisors.
“Unfortunately, we had to cull it to three finalists, and I’m looking forward to what Maestro, FirstBlood and Vantage bring to the stage at Naruscope next week. The future of esports looks especially bright when viewed through the lens of these entrepreneurs.”
More about Esports & Casino Resorts
The event is being put on by Narus Advisors and Global Gaming Business. It will take place on Oct. 25-26 at the SLS in Vegas.
The event will cover various angles of how casinos can benefit from the explosion in popularity of video gaming in general and esports specifically, such as event hosting, understanding the esports fan, and esports on the casino floor.
A complete program is available here.
- Answering the common concerns casinos have about esports
- What esports games are the best fits for the casino resort environment?
- Bringing esports to the casino floor
- Keys to hosting a successful esports event
- Indian Country and esports: An opportunity for innovation
Speakers are pulled from a diverse pool of experts and executives, including:
- Imari Oliver, VP Sales and Global Partnerships, Esports at WME | IMG
- Nick Allen, Director, Esports Operations at Twitch
- Rahul Sood, CEO, Unikrn.com
- Steve Arhancet, Co-CEO / Owner, Team Liquid
- Seth Schorr, CEO, Fifth Street Gaming, Downtown Grand