Erik Van Rooyen currently hasodds to win the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Van Rooyen from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 3:24 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Erik Van Rooyen odds for the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Van Rooyen’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Van Rooyen has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Van Rooyen has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -13.8.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP details
- Date: October 20-23, 2021
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Narashino Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,041 yards
- Purse: 10M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course comparison – Narashino Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,318 yards, which is 277 yards longer than the 7,041-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Van Rooyen will take to the 7,041-yard course this week at Narashino Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,354 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Erik Van Rooyen 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||25||67-66-68-70 (-17)||$70,506|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-77||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||22||69-73-68-67 (-3)||$466,666|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||5||67-68-67-65 (-21)||$380,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||7||69-67-62-72 (-14)||$320,625|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||37||65-69-73-65 (-8)||$26,560|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||1||8-19-12-17 (+50)||$630,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||58||68-72-75-67 (-2)||$14,718|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||69-74||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-73||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||65-71-72-68 (-8)||$177,025|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||72-81||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-70||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||14||71-68-72-71 (-6)||$140,525|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||60||70-70-69-76 (+5)||$15,540|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||57||72-74-72-75 (+5)||$21,018|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||37||71-75-72-68 (-2)||$59,000|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-67||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||56||70-69-76-69 (-4)||$15,410|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||$0|
Check out all the details from Van Rooyen’s 25th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from