In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Van Rooyen from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Erik Van Rooyen odds for the U.S. Open
Van Rooyen’s recent form
- Van Rooyen has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Van Rooyen has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Van Rooyen at the U.S. Open
- Van Rooyen has average finish of 70th at this event in four trips, including a personal best 23rd-place.
- Van Rooyen made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- Van Rooyen finished 144th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Van Rooyen carded five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Measuring 7,033 yards, The Country Club is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,253 yards .
- Courses Van Rooyen has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,267 yards, 234 yards longer than the 7,033-yard The Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Erik Van Rooyen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||144||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-73||0.924||-5.512||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-73||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||75-76||-4.442||0.108||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||69-67-67-70 (-11)||5.304||0.16||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||73-79||1.894||-0.228||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||11.138||-3.765||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-79||-3.855||-1.511||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-65-68-73 (-4)||1.751||-0.188||$45,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-68-69-64 (-13)||5.641||-0.958||$79,018|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||67-70-70-69 (-16)||-1.934||-1.197||$113,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from